News Bites are monthly episodes where Danielle and Jeff break down important topics surrounding the field of biomedical research (and some unrelated topics).
Purchase Lab Rat Chat merch and help support the podcast and biomedical research!
In this News Bite edition, Jeff and Danielle discuss:
- Jeff finally completing his third year of vet school
- Neuralink and monkeys playing pong with their minds
- New heart valve developments that can actually grow along with the patient, avoiding multiple surgeries for kids born with heart defects
- A way to virtually tour inside of real animal research laboratories in the UK
- An update on the rare lobster, Banana, and how Danielle’s phone is tracking her interests in these rare creatures
Links to all these stories can be found below
Sign up for the Lab Rat Chat newsletter!
Follow us on Twitter! Facebook! Instagram!
Resources & Links:
All Lab Rat Chat episodes are edited by Audionauts: https://audionauts.pro/ Support the show